Gatherings & workshops
Working as part of a consortia of other conscious businesses and health/wellbeing specialists and partners we can serve you in a number of ways:
The spiralling of life, early childhood experience and trauma Workshops
The spiral has such rich meaning both for me and those who work alongside Weavers of Wellbeing. Not only is it found in abundance in nature, in our DNA as the double helix, but also in whirlpools, shells and galaxies. Personally, the spiral and the image and rhythm of a ball of thread spiralling as it unwinds has particular symbolism. It was the same for our ancestors who used spiral symbols in art, on rocks and cave walls. It represents evolution of life itself, the cycles and seasons of nature, self-transformation and wisdom. The inward spiral links to feminine energy and the uncoiling spiral with masculine energy. Mars and Venus. Yin and Yang.
In these workshops, we focus on the patterns, rhythms and stories. We explore the the challenges of modern day life and how to embrace our fragmented selves (often fragmented as a result of early childhood experiences and developmental trauma/repeated patterns (see this link about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE's) and "addiction"). The groups are tailored for any kind of community (for example, people who are in recovery from addiction, the toxic norm, abusive relationships) or business teams where people are ready to explore self-realisation, realignment, wholeness and embrace a new way of thinking and being.
Executive coaching, mentoring and workshops
Using some of the principles of our spiral energy approach, we work closely with executives and intrapreneurs (we are all weavers of wellbeing) to enable them to find their own unique path to mind/body healing of their fragmented parts, taking a holistic, mindful, heart centred systems approach to lifestyle and optimising personal health and wellbeing. We can also extend this to teams to be more self managing, improve their energy and performance.
- SME Wellbeing Masterminding network - meet and chat with like minded business visionaries
Workshops and Discussion groups
- Themed gatherings in local community venues, tea rooms, coffee shops. (Natural Being) Well Hot Women (for those experiencing the Change - more info here if you would like to print this out), Natural Being human.
- Self-development day/two day retreats
- Wellbeing themed discussion groups tailored for your business in community settings
- The Well of Being community workshops
- Optimum nutrition and healing for the mind and body
- Loving your long term condition i.e. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's Disease, Mental Health conditions etc
Tailored wellbeing training and development programmes
We also create tailored training and development programmes for young people, unemployed wishing to return to work, supporting apprenticeships, workplace health champions and provide a wide range of advice and resources to support intrapreneurs and wellbeing champions in their role.
Contact us if any of these take your fancy!